Your organization can reduce the time it takes your employees to become job competent by maximizing the benefits of becoming learning efficient!
We assess how learning efficient your organization already is and what you can do to accelerate learning!
Learning Efficient Organizational Development Strategy
- To what extent does your organization already follow learning efficiency best practices?
- What is stopping your organization from becoming more learning efficient?
- What learning efficiency best practices does your organization need to put in place and follow?
- What specific actions need to be implemented in your organization to support more efficient learning?
Learning Efficient Instructional Design Strategy
- To what extent do the members of your Learning and Development team focus on designing highly efficient learning?
- How do they currently determine whether specific learning initiatives are learning efficient?
- What knowledge, skills, and strategies do they need to learn to design learning efficient programs, materials, and resources?
- What specific actions do they need to take to ensure their learning initiatives are learning efficient?
Learning Efficient Employee Development Strategy
- To what extent do your employees already know how to learn efficiently?
- How are you currently assessing your employees learning efficiency 'competence'?
- What knowledge, skills, and strategies do your employees need to learn to be more learning efficient?
- What specific actions do your employees need to follow to be learning efficient?